Dell Walkins For Freshers As Client Technical Support Associate On 13 – 14 Apr 2017 @ Gurgaon
Client Technical Support Associate Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Client Technical Support Associate|
|Job Type||Walk in|
|Venue Date||13 – 14 Apr 2017|
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products.
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have an excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
- Any Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience or 12 months of Non-BPO/ Domestic Calling experience.
- Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply.
- MBA/MCA with relevant 6 months of work experience are eligible.
M.Tech’s are not eligible.
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43, Gurgaon – 122002.