CSC Hiring Freshers As Test Engineer On Mar 2017 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
CSC have created keen, innovation empowered answers for unravel our customers’ hardest difficulties, showing a guarantee to fabulousness and an enthusiasm for surpassing desires. Notwithstanding our central station in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and three other significant workplaces in Australia, Asia and Europe, our 80,000 experts serve customers in more than 70 nations. In India, we are deliberately situated in seven urban areas including Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Vadodara. With more than 21,000 representatives incorporating 1,500 in different topographies that backing our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT administrations firms in India furthermore CSC’s second biggest operations international.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to communicate with technical people as well as management and business.
- Must has a broad understanding of Agile Software Engineering Concepts, Testing and Methodologies is required.
- Should have ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
- Should have strong knowledge and prior experience testing web services/APIs.
- Must have prior experience utilizing SoapUI Pro or similar tool for web service testing.
- Must establish a strong presence as a change agent providing innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices and solutions.
- Should have ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure Quality Assurance standards are followed.
- Should have high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must have experience with structured methodology such as Agile, Waterfall and project planning tools.
- Should have knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, APIUM and JBehave is a plus.
- Should have general knowledge of UNIX commands, SQL and Toad.
- Must have good communication skills.