CSIR CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2017 For 34 Vacancies Of Apprenticeship Training Posts On 18 July 2017 @ Tamilnadu
CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2017
CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR CECRI)|
|Name of the Post||Apprenticeship Training Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
CSIC CECRI Karaikudi Apprenticeship Training Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Ref. A/C MEchanic||02|
- Central Electro Chemical Research Institute released the recruitment notification for the year 2017 which is entitled as CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- The notification displays Vacant 34 Apprenticeship Training Posts.
- All the interested and eligible willing aspirants may attend the walk-in interview of CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2017 on 18th July 2017 and make this job yours.
- Aspirants who are interested in working in CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Individuals must have passed ITI in a Mechanical or Electrical field from the recognized university or institution with minimum marks.
- Minimum Age: 14 years.
- Rs.5891/- to Rs.7574/- along with some amount of grade pay.
- Applicants applying for CSIR CECRI Karaikudi 2017 Notification should pay the fee as mentioned the official notification.
How to apply for CSIR CECRI Jobs 2017?
- Firstly, Log on to the official website i.e www.cecri.res.in
- On the home page, click on the Opportunities.
- Search the notification you are willing to apply for.
- Then, Click on the View.
- Read the notification carefully.
- The application form is displayed.
- Applicant should also see through that he or she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Read the instructions fully.
- Download the application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Applicants must have registered in RDAT website before filling the application form.
- Mention the enrollment id on your application form you get after filling on RDAT website.
- Start filling the application form in prescribed format with all details in hand.
- Fill up all the necessary details like academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions given.
- Paste the recent photograph.
- Attach all the required original documents mentioned in official notification.
- Cross Check the filled details again.
- Candidate must carry those documents on the day of the walk-in interview to the following address.
Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
- Advertisement Date: 6th July 2017.
- Walk-in Interview: 18th August 2017.
Important LInks:Notification Apply