Cvent Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Associate Product Consultant On 29 June 2016 @ Gurgaon
|Job Role||Associate Product Consultant|
|Skills||C#, Microsoft SQL Server,|
|Job Type||Off Campus|
|Event Date||29 June 2016|
Cvent is the global leader in event management software. Since 1999, we have helped thousands of organizations to host hundreds of thousands of events. Along the way, we’ve developed additional software tools for event and meeting planners, marketers and other professionals. Customers in more than 100 countries now use Cvent software to plan events, find venues, manage membership data, create mobile apps, send surveys and develop strategic meetings management programs.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Some or all of the position duties below will be applicable
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’sevent management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
Cvent India Pvt. Ltd.
19th Floor, Building # 14, Tower –C,
DLF Cyber City, Phase-2,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002