Delhi High Court Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017 – 192 Posts
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017
- The Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 notification is recently released for 192 Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer vacancies. Applicants who are interested can apply for High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017 before June 30, 2017 .
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017:
|Name of the Organisation||Delhi High Court – New Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer
(Group C) posts
|No of posts||192 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online application starts from||June 13, 2017|
|Last date to apply online||June 30, 2017|
|Job Category||Delhi govt jobs|
Group C Vacancy:
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Junior Judicial Assistant/
Restorer (Group C)
|Court Attendant (Group C)||63|
|Room Attendant (Group C)||05|
- The applicants should have a graduation certificate from a recognized university.
- Candidates should also have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English on a computer.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 27 years.
- General/OBC candidates – Rs.300/-.
- SC/ ST candidates – no fee.
- Written Examination.
- Date of advertisement release- June 12, 2017.
- Online applications start from – June 13, 2017.
- Last date to apply online – June 30, 2017.
- Closing date for fee payment – June 30, 2017.