Dell Freshers As System Support Associate On Sep 2016 @ Noida
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||System Support Associate|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Incorporated as Dell Computer India Private Ltd. in Bangalore in 1996, Dell has been among the fastest growing technology companies in India and continues to be among the top three today.Customers throughout India in large enterprises, small and medium businesses, at home and in government organisations choose Dell to be their trusted technology solutions partner.For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.We support customers through sales and marketing, customer contact centres, research and development (R&D), IT, manufacturing and services offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
- Provides 2nd level technical support, guidance and direction for backup application and related hardware.
- Manages and resolves backup problems identified for Exchange, SQL, Oracle, Informix, SharePoint etc.
- Investigates, identifies and documents proposals that will improve application recoverability.
- Proficient with daily tasks which include backup software installations, upgrade installations, and installing/updating device drivers for backup drives.
- Has applied knowledge in the Administration of Windows/ Solaris / AIX / Unix systems in a large commercial environments and has applied knowledge of TSM, CV, NetBackup, BackupExec, Avamar, NetWorker and basic knowledge of products like SAN, NAS concepts.
- Able to provide support to L1 team.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge on Windows, Unix, Network and Data Backup