Dell Hiring Freshers As System Analyst On Mar 2017 @ Bangalore
Dell Freshers Jobs 2017
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Job Type||Apply/Off Campus|
|Last Date to Apply||Mar 2017|
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
- Should communicate resolution activities and escalations appropriately to the business partners.
- Must document the incidents learning into the global knowledge database tool for sharing and references.
- Should support application and project deployments on weekends, or when required.
- Must work closely with IT partners for timely fix or enhancements and manage product quality with proper tracking.
- Must perform data analysis on incoming and existing incident tickets or task tickets to develop stability improvement plan.
- Should require strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Candidate Should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should be primarily focusing on maintenance and support of segment of services, which supports mainly on internal DELL IT applications.
- Should be responsible for providing L2 support for within the SLA’s for internal DELL IT.
- Must execute and fulfill incident management process and requirements.
- Should be able to provide application support and resolve IT issues detected by monitoring systems or business partners within service level agreement (SLA).
- Must work with development teams and shared services teams through task tickets within stated Operational level agreement (OLA).