Dell Hiring Freshers As Testing Engineer Analyst On May 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Testing Engineer Analyst|
|Last Date To Apply||May 2016|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
The testing engineering job family is moving from a Quality Control to a Quality Assurance approach, the goal is to evaluate business requirement documents and identify issues before they become software defects using agile methodology.
Analyzes and conducts thorough quality tests to ensure that software operates properly, is defect-free, and meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
Documents and works to resolve all problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to leadership.
Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience on testing or developing teams.
- Automation experience
- Performs estimation efforts on projects.
- Conducts a range of quality- control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Documents, evaluates and researches test results.
- Creates test data to thoroughly test positive and negative program logic.
- Assists in the analyzing of project requirements and design.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate test plans.
- Interacts with other testing members, leader and moderate interaction with development, project management, and limited interaction with business partners and external vendors/suppliers.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications.
- Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing.