Dell Hring Freshers As System Support Associate On May 2016 @ Noida
|Job Role||System Support Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Incorporated as Dell Computer India Private Ltd. in Bangalore in 1996, Dell has been among the fastest growing technology companies in India and continues to be among the top three today.Customers throughout India in large enterprises, small and medium businesses, at home and in government organisations choose Dell to be their trusted technology solutions partner.For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.We support customers through sales and marketing, customer contact centres, research and development (R&D), IT, manufacturing and services offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
- Develop test plans and test cases based on the marketing and design requirements for new features or update existing features as appropriate.
- Validate the design and test new features, functionalities thoroughly providing thorough coverage to features testing. Do regression, performance and stability testing.
- Discover the bugs, file them using bug tracking tool, verify bugs after the fix and track the bug status. Analyze the issues discovered, narrow down the causes, provide the required information to developers, and troubleshoot the setup and environmental issues.
- Create and maintain test beds, reproduce the customer reported bugs, verify the fix and convert it to test case.
- Automate test cases using PERL or Selenium or any other tool selected.
- Participate in Test Automation framework design and evaluation of new tools.
- B.E/B.Tech and 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Good communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency
- MCSE Certification would an advantage