DELL Walk-in Drive For Freshers As Associate-Voice Process On 21-28 Feb 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support-Voice|
|Job Type||Walk in|
|Venue Date||21 -28 Feb 2017|
Incorporated as Dell Computer India Private Ltd. in Bangalore in 1996, Dell has been among the fastest growing technology companies in India and continues to be among the top three today.Customers throughout India in large enterprises, small and medium businesses, at home and in government organisations choose Dell to be their trusted technology solutions partner.For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.We support customers through sales and marketing, customer contact centres, research and development (R&D), IT, manufacturing and services offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media and phone. Facilitates customer order fulfillment.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions. Provides direct product/service advice and guidance to customers.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dells product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Identify customer needs / requirements and recommend solutions
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
- Fields inbound contacts (voice/email, etc.) for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for pre-sales and/or post-sales service to customers.
- Any Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience or 12 months of Non-BPO/
Domestic Calling experience.
- Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have an excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
Venue Date: 21 to 28 February 2017 Time: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd
Plot No. 42, Hi-tech City, Near Cyber Tower,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081