Deloitte Hiring Freshers As Associate Business Technology Analyst @ Bangalore,Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.3 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Business Technology Analyst|
|Skills||Java, C, C++, C#, etc|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
- Challenging assignments targeted towards career growth
- Opportunity to take on substantial responsibility and demonstrate leadership
- Technology-enabled learning opportunities with access to online books and industry programs/certifications
- Performance-based awards and bonus opportunities
- Opportunities for involvement in multiple organizational initiatives to network and enhance professional skills
- Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members. Presents and discusses work results clearly
Work with reputed global organizations with substantial client exposure
- Candidates should possess B.Sc (Computers / IT) or BCA.
- 0-1 year related technical experiences (includes certification/ internship projects)
- Proficient in business communication skills at entry level (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Pro-active and self-starting individual
- Have a “client focused” orientation
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
- Experience in codes using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc
- Basic understanding of relational database management system
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting
- Ability to apply beginner level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common technical issues
- MS Office knowledge.
- Willingness and Ability to Learn and Execute
- Good Analytic Thinking and Team Skills.
- Clear the Deloitte determined communication excellence benchmark