Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 For 300 Posts Of Probationary Officers On May 2017 @ Across India
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment||Dena Bank Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||300|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||9 May 2017|
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age (As on 01/04/2017) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 29 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1988 and not later than 01/04/1998 (both dates inclusive)
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017-Selection Process:
- The Dena Bank PO Recruitment selection process based on online exam followed by Group Discussions and Interviews.
Objective Type Test: 2 Hours/200 Marks
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- Group Discussions:20 Marks
- Personal Interview:80 Marks
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
- The learner / candidate will be paid a stipend amount of Rs. 2,500/- (Rs. Two Thousand Five Hundred only) every month for the entire duration of the programme in order to meet their out of pocket expenses and their living expenses. Further, during the internship of three months, additional stipend of Rs. 7,500/- will be paid.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.00 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 400/- for all others