Denodo Hiring Freshers As Associate Data Engineer On Mar 2017 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Data Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Mar 2017|
In the years of the dotcom madness it took audacity to imagine how to integrate data without moving it from its original repository. The IT world was thrilled by the revolutionary idea of connecting content through hyperlinks. The ability to create webs of searchable and browsable documents. And the capacity to reach fragmented information quickly and easily through simple applications such as search engines and internet browsers. Far from the hype of internet fever, Denodo envisioned a middleware technology that could bring the flexibility of the web to the rigid world of enterprise data in corporate data centers. Denodo focused on building a data virtualization product with the capability to query, browse, search and manage corporate data. All this, without the need to move data, replicate data, or code. This dream became a reality. We like to call it the Denodo Platform.
- As a Associate Data Engineer you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Support, education and coaching during the introduction as well as ongoing projects of the
Denodo Platform to achieve high level of client satisfaction.
- Conception, implementation, and execution of customer-specific integration projects based on the Denodo Platform.
- Diagnose and resolve clients inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Engage clients in the product architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform.
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product
Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master, Diploma).
- Good understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of JDBC, XML, JMS, and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.