Siemens Hiring For Developer On May 2017 @ Gurgaon
Developer Jobs 2017
|Skills||C/ C++, Java.|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion. –
System Technology Developer is responsible for designing and developing application for systems integration solutions on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Develop applications for systems integration.
- Contribute to development of custom operating system image development.
- Develop applications in Powershell for systems integration.
- Implement infrastructure based on system requirements and design.
- Analyze and fix problems reported by Verification and Validation (V&V) department.
- Design and develop product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide).
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Experience in any one or more programming language, e.g. VBscript, Powershell, C/ C++, Java.
- Knowledge of configuring and monitoring Windows components using a programming interface, e.g. Windows
- API, WMI, Powershell.
- Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Java or C++.
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase.
- MCSE Certification.
- Experience in shell programming on Linux.