DMICDC Recruitment 2017 For Chief Operating Officer On 20 Mar 2017 @ Delhi
|Post||Chief Operating Officer|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||Mar 2017|
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate the day-to-day operations of assigned departments.
- Oversees the development and implementation of short-range and long-range goals and business plans.
- Identify, develop, execute and monitor annual operating plans, with specific goals, priorities and actions, at each branch.
- Reviews all contracts for appropriateness of scope, fiscal impact and timelines.
- Provides the leadership to execute on vision, strategy and goals, to achieve operational success.
- Works with the CEO to establish overall growth and new development strategies and translates those strategies into operational plans for each area.
- Leads initiatives to design and implement work flow/process improvements utilizing quality approaches.
- Lead implementation of strategic plan and organizational development of new programs and opportunities.
- Manages the activities involved in achieving the financial targets of each individual site.
- Contributes to business plans and business development activities to assess potential new or expanded sites, services and programs.
- Provides leadership, motivation, and direction to all employees.
- Proactively communicate with the CEO as well as the leadership team to keep them informed regarding all critical issues.
- Responsible for implementation of assigned board actions, and support the CEO and leadership team as requested for their assigned board actions.
- Nationality: Candidate from Indian nationality only.
- Preferable Age: Should not be more than 45 years.
- Academic Qualification: Masters in Business Administration from a reputed institution
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Planning, Monitoring and Implementation. 5 years’ experience in supervisory position leading a team.
Knowledge and Skill :
- Knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Ability to carry out discussions with various Central and State Governments Departments.
- Skills in organising resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to contribute to knowledge management systems and procedures.
- Decision making ability.
- Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of project structuring and procurement of large infrastructure projects under PPP/EPC mode of delivery will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of institutional goals, objectives, structure and operations.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, standards, policies and procedures sector specific area and the regulatory environment within which they operate.
- nowledge of cost analysis techniques, financial planning and report preparation.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully direct, coordinate, and strategically integrate multiple developmental, enhancement, and/or modification projects at an institutional level.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team building skills.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Ability to gather data, investigate and analyse information while being able to draw conclusions and issue recommendations.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively with representatives of centre, state and local governments
HOW TO APPLY :
Duly filled in application form along with the Curriculum Vitae may be sent by post at the following address and it should reach this office on or before 17:00 HRS on 20th March, 2017.
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited
Room No. 341-B, 3rd Floor, Hotel Ashok,
Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110 021.