E-Commerce Product Organization Hiring for CSR / Sr.CSR On July 15th @ Bangalore
- The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience. Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, and resourcefulness.
- We’re looking for brilliant, English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore. If you’re quick on your point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
Skills and Qualification:
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Minimum Experience: Fresher / 0 – 3 Years Experience
- Graduation Mandatory.
Walk-In Info :
E-Commerce Product Organization Hiring for CSR / Sr.CSR
Walk-In Drive on July 15th – Saturday
Walk-In Timing: 8.30 AM to 1.30 PM
Title: Customer Support Representative & Sr.Customer Service Representative
Process: Non-Voice (Email & Chat)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Communication: Excellent Verbal and Written Communication is mandatory
Work Timings: Night shift -predominantly
Transportation: Cab Provided
Dress Code: Casuals
Work Envy: Flexible and Friendly
Work Location: Bangalore
Education: Any UG / PG should be completed
Contact Person: Prakash – Talent Acquisition Team
Gopalan Global Axis – 3rd Floor, G-Block, Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital, Bengaluru 560066 ”
Note : Please carry your original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License or Aadhar Card) along with your original educational & employment documents
All you have to do is just walk-in on July 15th between 8.30 AM to 1.30 PM