Eaton Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Pune
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Mechanical|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainable. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience of working on CAD tools like Auto CAD or Solid works is a must. Experience of working on PLM like SAP or Enovia etc would be preferred.
- Demonstrated capability in design of Sheet metal and Plastic Components / Parts / Assemblies. Candidates with experience of working on Office / Lab furniture design / layouts , data center racks and cable management systems etc will be preferred.
- Strong Communication, presentation and articulation skills is a must.