Electronic Arts Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Feb 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Electronic Arts|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
EA was founded 25 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry and the company has expanded immensely. But we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games.
EA’s India studio, based in Hyderabad is looking for best in class 3D, iphone, Android game programmers. We are looking for talented engineering candidates interested in working on some of the world’s best game titles. We are currently hiring for multiple roles on this team, including senior and lead positions.
We are looking for people who are solution oriented, goal driven and look at technology as a tool to achieve an entertaining result. We believe that raw talent combined with a positive attitude is what is needed to make great games.
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages
- IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C
- Android SDK/NDK
- Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32.
- Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a plus
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
- Gameplay systems design and implementation.
- Design/build Multiplayer systems architecture and implementation
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- PC or console development experience
- Direct experience with multi-player or equivalent client/server topologies as used in online
- Strong analysis and debugging skills.
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
- Development of new games and related features
- Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle