Emerson Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On May 2017 @ Noida
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Skills||FORTRAN and C/C++|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Emerson has boldly transformed itself to create value for our customer and shareholders. With our newly energized focus on our two core business platforms — Automation Solutions and Commercial & Residential Solutions — we can confront the challenges of an increasingly complex and unpredictable marketplace from a position of strength. This allows us to drive both near- and long-term value. And retain our single-trusted-partner status with the process, industrial, commercial and residential industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong computer skills
- Minimum English language skills – speaking and writing
- Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in thermodynamics to design the performance
- Basic knowledge on Power plant
- Knowledge on fluid mechanics & thermodynmics
- Knowledge on power plant process
calculations for any power plant related equipment as required by customer specifications.
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project.
- Able to work in a team
- Able to travel and work abroad 50% of work time
- Good knowledge of Power Plant process, operation knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge to study Plant P&ID, HBD, Isometric and equipment data sheet, thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics
- Understanding of computer program language of FORTRAN and C/C++.