MasterCard Hiring Freshers As Engineer Trainee-Software Engg On Apr 2017 @ Pune
Engineer Trainee-Software 2017
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee-Software Engineering|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2017|
- Learn to program, test, implement, document, maintain and support systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Assist team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks.
- Assist team members with creation of documentation such as user guides and software development guides for less-complex projects.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Basic understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
- High energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming languages advantageous (Java, C++).
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.