Epicor Off campus Drive For Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 5-6.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With more than 40 years of experience, Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. More than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries rely on Epicor to help them meet business challenges today, and empower them for even greater success tomorrow. We are looking for fresh graduates with computer science or business degree and excellent written & verbal English skills to join our team of talented professionals who are providing award-winning support service to our customers located primarily in the Americas.
- You will work within a friendly software engineering team and work on a number of critical products and projects.
- As a member of the Epicor Development team you will develop and maintain one or more of the Epicor products.
- Possible projects include enhancing functionality to help us keep our competitive edge, leveraging both ASP.NET and web development.
- Development for both desktop and mobile application will be a part of your new role.
- Able to quickly understand existing projects and new requirements.
- Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
- Will work as a Associate Software Engineer under Epicor products.
- The responsibility includes work on building installations
- Good academics with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA – 2016 pass outs ONLY
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good team player.