Ericsson Hiring Freshers As R&D Developer On May 2017 @ Bangalore
R&D Developer Jobs 2017
|Job Role||R&D Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives. Participates on a project team of engineers involved in software development.
- Designs develops, enhances, maintains and documents assigned modules of a comprehensive product suite.
- Produces code within quality and coding standards following standard coding design processes and procedures/guidelines.
- Develops basic understanding of current product suite and provides ideas for improvement of the products.
- Develops well-defined modules.
- Performs well-defined unit, product-level integration, and dev. tests.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
- Makes routine technical decision with clearly defined parameters but consults with other developers or Senior Engineer
- Demonstrates self-organizational and planning skills
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities