Esterline India Hiring Freshers As Trainee Software Engineer @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Esterline India|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Esterline Corporation is a specialized manufacturing company serving principally aerospace and defense markets. Approximately 80% of total revenues are generated from aerospace/defense markets. The remaining 20% is from the application of these technologies in adjacent markets. Esterline management views the company’s businesses in three segments related to its set of core competencies: Avionics & Controls, Sensors & Systems, and Advanced Materials.
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedure for the software.
- Automate Manual test in stimulation or test Bench.
- Debug test procedures in the host environment. Analyze failures and report software issues.
- Prepare verification documentation and records.
- Participate in Test Reviews.
- Perform configuration management activities.
- Perform Problems reporting activities.
- Provide accurate task status to the team lead / manager.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Information technology.