Expedia Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Development Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Gurgaon
|Salary||Rs 2.7 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Development Engineer|
|Venue Date||Aug 2017|
- Participate, own and deliver Sprint tasks and help drive the team forward.
- Work across the stack (front-end & back-end) to deliver a fantastic user experience on Brand Expedia mobile apps.
- Collaborate with teams and individuals to complete your team assignment on time and with high quality.
- Design, develop and test your assigned tasks.
- Strong background in data structure and algorithms.
- Strong analytical skills.
- BE/BTech/BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science or related technical discipline with 0-2 year’s experience.
- Good working understanding of commonly used data structure and algorithms.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.