Experis IT Off campus Drive For Freshers As Trainee-Software Engineer On 21 Sep 2016 @ Chennai
|Company Name||Experis IT|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee-Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||Oct 2016|
Experis IT is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a pioneer in the industry.Experis IT accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients’ productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
- Candidate should have scored 65% in 10th, 12th & B.E/ B.Tech (2015/2016 Pass Outs).
- Candidate should be OPEN for all the locals mentioned by Client across India.
- He / She should be ready to work in Shifts.
- Candidates should possess all the educational documents in original.
- Branches applicable: Computer Science/Information Science/ IT
- Candidates should have valid PAN card and Passport in-hand or Applied before attending interview.
- No Commercials involved.
- Group Discussion
- Online Assessment
- Document Verification (Originals has to be presented)
- F2F Discussion (Managerial Round)
Infra and Facilities Needed:
- GD Rooms (Min 3) with capacity of 20.
- Computer Lab with Internet Connection.
Training Program: Selected student will undergo a Free Residential Training Program in Bangalore for 40-45 Days on the particular skill.
Deployment: Students who complete training successfully will be deployed at locations across PAN India.
Interview Date: 21 September 2016
Time: 9 am
Venue: Saveetha Engg College, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai-602105[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page