FIS Hiring Freshers As System Engineer On Feb 2017 @ Pune
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
- Provide 24/7 client support (Banking client) and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Monitoring the test and production environments using the remote tools. (Big Brother,
- Autosys, What’s up Gold) resolving or escalating to appropriate groups.
- Support critical Global Plus application production and test environments. (internal and client base)
- Provide client support online, phone, or email.
- Work in 24×7 shifts as required.
- Install new releases, maintenance updates, patches as scheduled. (FIS internal also client test and production)
- Responsible for password reset/modification for FIS user accounts.
- Resolve interface processing issues. FIS internal also client test and production (Autosys)
- Participation in the yearly disaster recovery tests for ASP clients.
- Performing client upgrades on test and production databases for ASP clients.
- Performing client upgrades on test and production databases for in-house clients (remotely and possibly onsite).
- Review the transmission log failures and troubleshoot.
- Troubleshoot/resolve automation and application issues.
- Work in a Team environment
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- one to three years of operations or technical support experience desired