Fiserv Hiring for Freshers As Associate Software Developer On May 2017 @ Chennai
Associate Software Developer Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
|Skills||Core, Oracle SQL/PLSQL|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and approximately 22,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.
Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
1. Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
2. Develop Mobile UI and underlying business logic.
3. Prepare any necessary technical documentation.
4. Track and report daily and weekly activities.
5. Participate in code reviews and code remediation.
6. Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation.
7. Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product.
8. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
9. Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
10. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
11. Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
12. Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
13. Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
14. Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and Project management.
1. 0-1 years of experience in developing scalable and secured Mobile applications.
2. Excellent knowledge in Core, Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
3. Knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred.