Fiserv Hiring Freshers As Associate QA Analyst On Oct 2017 @ Chennai
|Job Role||Associate QA Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Understand automation requirement and implement the automated solution Understand the automation framework and make changes to adapt to new requirements Explore the latest changes on Automation in the industry and evaluate the fitness for current framework.
- Prepare and support preparation of automation scripts by using the existing Automation Framework.
- Automate test cases for multiple platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS/Android), Services, etc.
- Able to analyze issues and provide solution within a shorter turnaround time.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity testing, regression testing, and browser compatibility testing by using test automation.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.sc (CS)/MCA
- Hands on Experience in Java. Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Exposure in Automation Tools like WebDriver & Appium.
- Knowledge on Mobile automation.
- Experience in writing Database queries.
- Good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.