Fiserv Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer Associate On Jun 2017
Software Engineer Associate Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Software Engineer Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2017|
Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and approximately 22,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.
Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
- Perform maintenance of xml scripts on daily basis.
- Writing java programs to support xml scripts.
- Close interaction with the engineering group to resolve technical issues.
- Interacting with Customer support group and provide issue resolution.
- Provide technical inputs to team members including reviewing & revising codes written by others.
- BE or BTech in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle DB & SQL.
- Interested in support activities.
- Strong team player with ability to work in collaboration across different teams.
- Should have excellent interpersonal, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and motivational skills. Must be focused with the ability to
- work independently and in teams.
- Proven track record of producing high quality software against plans and schedules that are being met consistently.