|Company Name||Fission Labs|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Walk-In Date||16 July 20l6|
Fission Labs delivers high end cloud-based solutions for rapidly growing companies. We work with each client to develop an environment that meets their current needs, but is also ready to scale quickly. Whether you’re a big company or just have big dreams, our goal is to deliver a solid computing foundation that is ready to grow whenever you are.
Who We Want :
- You are expected to be at Fission Labs Office by 9:00 AM on 16th July 2016 (Saturday).
- You are expected to bring a copy of your resume, 2 passport size photographs and the answer sheet mentioned in point 4 of ‘What we look for/Skills’ section.
- You are expected to bring copies of your certificates and mark sheets (Only Photocopies)
- We will conduct a brief screening test that lasts for 10 minutes to eliminate non-serious candidates.
- Candidates who get through the screening test will be given tests in:
– Analytical Aptitude
- The written tests would be followed by technical discussion. Shortlisted aspirants will be notified for Management and HR Discussions in the next week.
- BE / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Graduate 2015/16 Passouts only
Interest/passion for user interfaces and interaction. To showcase the same, we request you to answer the assignment which will be shared with you through an email and bring the answers along with your resume to the walk-in
- You are someone who is a
– Fast learner
– Good communicator (both oral and written)
Nice to Have :
- Be at the office on time
- Use the time until the Walk-In day to hone your technical skills
Walk-In Date : On 16th July 2016 (Saturday)
Walk-In Time : 9:00 AM sharp
Walk-In Location : HYDERABAD
Walk-In Venue : Will be Sent to the Shortlisted Candidates
Contact Person : HR[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page