Flextronics Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Mar 2017 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- At Flextronics, impossible is break through begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from recognized university
- Strong Development and Testing skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Coding, Debugging, unit testing and SDLC.
- Must have good Debugging and Communication Skills.
- Should have excellent learning capabilities
- Should be ready for both locations (Chennai/ Pune).
- Integration, Unit Testing, Regression Testing.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.