Flextronics Off-Campus For Freshers As Junior Engineers On Jun 2016 @ Across India
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Junior Engineers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||25 June 2016|
Flex will not be providing any travel or stay reimbursement to the candidates coming for the interview. Final shortlisted Students will be offered only on the basis of Flex’s business requirement and Talent Acquisition team will communicate regularly through email with the Final shortlisted Students at regular intervals and Flex do not impose any restrictions to the shortlisted candidates to appear for Interview process with other organizations on their choice.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE and BAAN for new Products
- Creating part numbers for BOM(Bill of Materials) in agile and Baan systems
- Creating AVL in agile and Baan system
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc and releasing same in CDC
- Work as a Change Analysts during New Product Introduction for new changes
- Release Part list to production for new models and after implementation of ECO’s
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
- Only BE or BTech are eligible.
- Eligible Specializations in (BE or BTech) are : ENTC / Electronics / Mechanical / EEE.
- Only 2016 Pass outs from (BE or BTech)
- Candidates who does not have any backlogs can only apply.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in any shift (Especially Night shift)
- Department: GBS Engineering and Quality
- Job Title: Junior Engineer
- Annual CTC: INR 2,50,000 per annum
- Five rounds of selection process (Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical Round 1, Technical Round 2, HR Discussion)
- Day and Date: Saturday, 25th June, 09 am
- Venue: will be confirmed in couple of days