Flipkart Hiring Freshers As Software Development Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce brand for physical goods, started with books in 2007, and entered the consumer electronics category with the launch of mobile phones, in September 2010. Since then, it has grown rapidly with the introduction of innovative features. With more than 5 million registered users and sale of 50000 items a day, it has become the most preferred online shopping destination in the country.
- Drive the technical vision for your team and organization.
- Design and build highly reliable, available and scalable services with platform focus.
- Work on cutting edge functional solutions that solve supply chain problems at scale.
- Completely own the components you builddesign to code to operationalization.
- Enable tech and product teams to take the right decisions by capturing the right metricsthe systems you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and services and promote reuse.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everythingstructured problem solving to development of best practices.
- Deep expertise in full life cycle development with at least one programming language & tech stack.
Extremely good coding skills.
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
- Strong object oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Comprehensive operational experience including optimizations, deployments and tuning application serversApache/Tomcat and data storesMySQL, HBase, Cassandra, Redis.
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) a plus.
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent). Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience.
- Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus.
- Flipkart.com is India’s leading e-commerce marketplace offering over 30 million products cross 70+ categories including Books, Media, Consumer Electronics and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart has become the preferred online marketplace for leading Indian and international brands. Flipkart has 45 million registered users clocking over 10 million daily visits. Flipkart’s technology has enabled it to deliver 8 million shipments per month – and this number’s only growing.
- In Ekart, we are revolutionising supply chain in India.IoT and Geospatial intelligence and automation using linear sorters to high-end cash management systems, we’re always creating new solutions to deal with real world logistics problems.
- Our next-gen cross belt sorting automation increases operational processing power and copes with forecasts for increased throughput,without big investments. The speed and efficiency of our systems are unmatched! Yes, the real tech revolution is here! And we need more peopleyou to keep up the momentum.