ThoughtFocus Hiring Freshers As Trainee-Networking On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
Freshers Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2017|
ThoughtWorks is a community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionise software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change. We are committed to making work amazing for women like you, by being supportive and the right kind of challenging; where assignments, recognition and promotions are ungendered.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions, document for future reference.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktop computers, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, CD ROM units, printers, and related equipment.
- Database and applications support to developers who are working on projects.
Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Identify utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and performance expectations
Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
- Configure and support internet connections, telephone system and other communication systems.
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Candidates should possess BE or equivalent
- Should posses excellent knowledge on Windows desktop operating systems, Windows and Linux Server platforms.
- Strong knowledge on the working and configuring IP addresses on the LAN & WAN.
- Good understanding of LAN switches, internet firewalls & network related problems.
- Hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting operating systems and application softwares.
- Hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting of RDBMS, VS Studio like applications tools.
- Basic windows/Linux scripting skills with advanced software troubleshooting skills.
- Maintains quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well with minimum guidance. Must possess above average organization skills, excellent communication skills, and can demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Considered an out of the box thinker and displays a willingness to learn.