Genpact Jobs For Accounts Executive/Accountant
Genpact Jobs For Accounts Executive/Accountant On 20 -21 Apr 2017 @ Noida
|Company Name||Genpact Limited|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Salary||Rs: 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive/Accountant|
|Walk in Date||20 – 21 Apr 2017|
About Company :
Genpact (NYSE: G) designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. Our hundreds of long-term clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. Founded as a division of GE in 1997 and then spun off in 2005, Genpact earned 2014 revenues of $2.28 billion and has more than 67,000 employees in 25 countries, with key management and a corporate office based in New York City.
Job Details for Accounts Payable:
- Invoice Processing.
- T& E Claims Processing.
- Vendor Master Management.
- Processing PO Requisition.
- End to End process cycle improvement.
- P.C applications Word & Excel.
Job Details for General Accounting:
- Perform monthly intercompany and GL reconciliations.
- Prepare and post month end close journals.
- Validation and review of GL accounts and contents.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports.
- Prepare statutory reporting and validation.
- Perform bank statement reconciliations.
- Strong Knowledge of month end closing and reporting well versed with systems and procedures.
- Strong Communication Both Written and Vocal.
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively with high quality levels.
- Well versed with MS PowerPoint, MS Excel & MS Word.
- Works with minimal supervision, demonstrates strong organizational skills and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer oriented and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player, works well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Exposure to accounting in SAP/Excel.
Genpact, Stellar 135 building,
7th floor, Sector 135, Noida,
Nearest Metro Station- Botanical Garden Metro Station.