GolfLan Technology OffCampus For Freshers As Software Developer-PHP On Feb 2017 @ New Delhi
|Company Name||GolfLan Technology|
|Experience||6 Months-2 Years|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA – 10 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Developer-PHP|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Feb 2017|
GolfLAN creates technology based solutions for golfers, aspiring golfers, golf courses, banks and corporates. The name GolfLAN has been derived from Golf and LAN – Local Area Network which integrate and bring forth one of the first golf-centric online communities that allows golfers from across the globe to gather at a unique platform. It has been designed to offer an online media for professional and corporate golfers as well. The company envisions the entire golfing community across the world to start using the site to connect with their golfing buddies. They aim to connect golfers world-wide and make golf a household game. The GolfLAN membership is presently open to avid golfers and also those who aspire to learn and play this sport.
- Experience with OOD and object oriented languages
- Experience building successful production software systems
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#, C++ and at least one script/Web
- Experience supporting web development targeted for consumers on desktop and mobile browsers using
- HTML5 as well as app embedded web views.
- Experience with Amazon web services.
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise in high scale, service-oriented architectures
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute,
- when to listen, and when to ask questions
Salary: INR 5 LPA – 10 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Face to face Interview
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.