GS Lab Off Campus Drive 2017 For Freshers As Software Engineer On Feb 2017 @ Bhubaneswar
<a href="http://www livraison cialis.fresherstask.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/GS-Lab.png”>
|Company Name||GS Lab|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 2017|
Education: UG – BE/B-Tech (CS/IT)
- 2016 batch:- 50% & above criteria. No backlogs or year down. CS & IT branch only.
- 2017 batch:- Fresher’s of 2017 batch only will be considered
- Science graduation is a must (BE/B.Tech, MCA/M.Sc – IT, CS, ECE)
- 60% and above throughout – 10th, 12th, Graduation and post-graduation till date
- No gaps or year down
- Programming knowledge: C, C++& QA.
- Communication – Proactively engage peers and superiors in discussions.
- Presentation – Present to a peer group and supervisor.
- Teamwork – Contribute to team success
- Ownership – Manage self-goals, tasks and activities proactively and be responsible for outcome – positive or negative
- Time Management – Plan ahead for tasks – at hand and upcoming
- Attention to Detail – Clarify assumptions, assignments and expectations
- Problem Solving – Think of creative alternative ways of finding solutions, don’t wait for others to solve problems for you
Recruitment Test Details & Process Flow:
- Round 1: Online Technical test – 60 minutes (online test)
- Round 2: Technical Interview – 60 minutes (offline test)
- Round 3 : Personal Interview (HR)
- Good analytical, problem solving and programming skill with good communication skills and good attitude and zeal to learn on own are the key parameters to crack the campus interview.
Online Test Date and Venue: Will be intimated after registration
Campus Interview date and venue: Will be Intimated after Registration