Harman Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer Software On 06 Aug 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer Software|
|Last Date to Apply||06 Aug 2016|
|Venue Date||07 Aug 2016|
JHARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses. The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets. Since then, it has evolved into a fully fledged organization, with a strong focus on India, from a market and a Research and Development point of view.uego Studio is renowned for creating high quality cross platform games for iOS, Android, Windows mobiles, Desktops, Facebook, Mac and Online. We are an ISO-9001:2008 certified, being headquartered in Bangalore, the IT hub of India. We also have sales offices and art design centre in Miami, Florida, endowing us a wider exposure in the global market.
- Developer or Testing role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, C/C++, Java, Apple CarPlay,
- Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing development in multiple domains:Phone projection, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps,etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
- Candidate should possess 2015/16 batch B.E/B.Tech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Good pH score & good academic record