HCL Freshers Hiring As Associate Consultant Trainee On Mar 2017 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||22 Mar 2017|
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
- To understand client requirements and propose solution pertaining to respective domain area.
- To coordinate with technical teams for pending RICEFs
- To analyze the assigned PC/CI (production support/continuous improvement) incidents and propose solutions /fixes
- To interact with the client and other functional teams for gaining understanding of the requirements
- To participate in team meetings
- To train others and prepare and deliver presentations for knowledge sharing amongst different teams in the project
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Multi-Lingual Skills-English