HCL Hiring Freshers As Junior Tester On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Junior Tester|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
- To test software code as per work allocated within the quality standards prescribed so as to meet the client requirements. To update test case execution status in the recording system and log defects
- To test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases.
- To coordinate with team (for discussions) and interact with client (for updates)
- To assist in Test Case creation from the Functional Specifications / Software Requirement Specification document.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc from recognized university
- Skill (Primary): Technical Competencies-Manual Testing-Regression testing