HCL Hiring Freshers As Management Interns On Sep 2016 @ Noida
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Management Interns|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2016|
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
- To front end or support on disciplinary issues and performance related escalations
- To hand hold and counsel employees during the training phase till deployment so as to successfully transition them from student to professional
- To implement existing HR HCL policies and processes.
- To resolve employee queries/ issues related to operational HR activities using tools such as the SSD [Smart Service Desk] or counsel and guide employees on their HR issues.
- To be a conduit between the defined unit and LOB/SDU/Corporate HR on issues| suggestions| etc.
- MBA from any recognised university