HCL Hiring Freshers As Software Engineers On Feb 2017 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 2017|
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
- To test software code as per work allocated within the quality standards prescribed so as to meet the client requirements.
- To update test case execution status in the recording system and log defects
- To test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases.
- To coordinate with team (for discussions) and interact with client (for updates)
- To assist in Test Case creation from the Functional Specifications / Software Requirement
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Technical Skills-SKU – Testing
- Functional – Tester Junior