HCL Off-Campus Freshers As YOUNG ENGINEERS PROGRAM On Feb 2016 @ Gurgaon
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / B.Sc / BCA / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Role||YOUNG ENGINEERS PROGRAM|
|Job Location||Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / NCR|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
Job Details :
- HCL Young Engineers Program is a 6 month, full time, residential training program to launch careers in Application Support and Maintenance, Testing and Networking and Infrastructure Management in HCL Technologies. In the past 2 years, over 1000 graduates have successfully completed the program and are now deployed in HCL Technologies.
- HCL Young Engineers Program consists of a 3 month on-campus class room training and a 3 month on-job training module. The campus module is conducted at our world-class learning center at Manesar (near Gurgaon).
- Designation: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Stipend: INR 5000 per Month during the On the Job Training (OJT)
- Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and NCR
- Salary: Annual CTC of INR 2 Lacs per annum; to be increased substantially on Probation Confirmation
Certifications during the Training Period (Industry Recognized Certifications) :
Networking – CCNA Windows – MCSA
Testing – ISTQB Linux – RHCSA
Software Applications – ITIL 2011 SQL – MCTS
- BE/ BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE), M.Tech, MCA with an Aggregate of min 55% and above in Class X, XII and 60% above in degree or equivalent.
- BSc (IT/ CS/ Physics) and BCA with an Aggregate of min 55% and above in Class X, XII and 60% above in
Recruitment Procedure :
- Pre Placement Talk