HCL Technologies Walkin For 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 Passout As Associate Graduate Engineer Trainees On 08-13 May 2017 @ ALL INDIA
HCL Walkin Jobs 2017
|Company Name||HCL TSS|
|Salary||2.5 Lacs p.a.|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / M.Sc|
|Job Role||Associate Graduate Engineer Trainees|
|Job Location||ALL INDIA|
|Last Date to Apply||08-13 May 2017|
- With a vision to develop a world class Indian IT professional workforce, HCL Training and Staffing Services was born under the HCL umbrella. HCL TSS offers the training program which aims to up-skill and polish fresh technical graduates into comprehensive technical professionals having assured jobs with HCL.
- HCL TSS Metro fulfils the talent sourcing and training requirements for HCL Technologies metro offices in Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
- Designation Offered: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Stipend: INR 5000 per month during the on-the-job training (PPT) phase
- Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi – NCR
- Salary: Immense earning potential with a starting annual salary of INR 2.5 Lacs p.a.
- M.Sc. (CS/IT)
- 65% & above in 10th, 12th & Graduation (and PG if pursued)
- No standing back papers
- 2014, 15, 16 and 17 Batches
- Candidates applying for HCL Metro Offices (Noida/Chennai/Hyderabad/Bangalore) need to be a resident of or have a blood relative who is a resident of North-Western Uttar Pradesh/Haryana/NCR/Uttarakhand/Himachal Pradesh/Punjab/Rajasthan/Tamil Nadu/Karnataka/Coastal Andhra Pradesh
Interview Process :
- Round 1: Aptitude Test (4 sections: English, Quantitative Aptitude, Compute Fundamentals, Analytical
- Reasoning / Logical. Please prepare accordingly)
- Round 2: Computerised Communication Test
- Round 3: Technical Interview (Face to Face)
- Round 4: Communication Interview (Face to Face)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should be good communicators in English.
- Should be ready to relocate to any office of HCL across the globe.
- Candidates should have a learning attitude
- Candidates should have good levels of English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer fundamentals.