HCL TSS WalkIn 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 Passout For Associate Graduate Engineer Trainees On 17-22 Apr 2017 @ ALL INDIA
|Company Name||HCL TSS|
|Salary||2.5 Lacs p.a.|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / M.Sc|
|Job Role||Associate Graduate Engineer Trainees|
|Job Location||ALL INDIA|
|Last Date to Apply||17-22 April 2017|
- With a vision to develop a world class Indian IT professional workforce, HCL Training and Staffing Services was born under the HCL umbrella. HCL TSS offers the training program which aims to up-skill and polish fresh technical graduates into comprehensive technical professionals having assured jobs with HCL.
- HCL TSS Metro fulfils the talent sourcing and training requirements for HCL Technologies metro offices in Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
- Designation Offered: Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Stipend: INR 5000 per month during the on-the-job training (PPT) phase
- Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi – NCR
- Salary: Immense earning potential with a starting annual salary of INR 2.5 Lacs p.a.
- M.Sc. (CS/IT)
- 65% & above in 10th, 12th & Graduation (and PG if pursued)
- No standing back papers
- 2014, 15, 16 and 17 Batches
- Candidates applying for HCL Metro Offices (Noida/Chennai/Hyderabad/Bangalore) need to be a resident of or have a blood relative who is a resident of North-Western Uttar Pradesh/Haryana/NCR/Uttarakhand/Himachal Pradesh/Punjab/Rajasthan/Tamil Nadu/Karnataka/Coastal Andhra Pradesh
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should be good communicators in English.
- Should be ready to relocate to any office of HCL across the globe.
- Candidates should have a learning attitude
- Candidates should have good levels of English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer fundamentals.
Interview Process :
- Round 1: Aptitude Test (4 sections: English, Quantitative Aptitude, Compute Fundamentals, Analytical Reasoning / Logical. Please prepare accordingly)
- Round 2: Computerised Communication Test
- Round 3: Technical Interview (Face to Face)
- Round 4: Communication Interview (Face to Face)
Trainings are carried out in streams including :
- Business Analytics
- Software application (C#, Oracle, Java etc.)
- And many more.
- The School of professional Excellence runs parallel imparting language and personality development skills. Its curriculum also incorporates written and verbal communication, customer handling skills and the importance of ethics in business.
Benefits in Joining HCL TSS :
1. Get to start your career with HCL Technologies, a US$ 6.6 Bn company, Operating in 32 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa with an Employees strength of 109,795
2. This is a 100 % JOB GUARANTEED 6 month training program by HCL
3. Stipend of Rs.5000 per month in PPT (After Completing 3 months of Class Room Training)
4. Starting Salary CTC of 2.5 Lacs per annum.
5. During the 6 months program candidate will undergo:
a. 3 Months of Classroom (1Month Technical Foundation + 2 Months Track Specific Training)
b. 3 Months of Professional Practice Term Training (OJT)
6. The program Class room training will be delivered at HCLs State of the Art IMT Manesar Training Facility
7. Accommodation during Class Room training in INR 3000-5000 only Plus Pick Up and Drop
8. Professional Practice Term Location upon completion of Class room training Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Chennai
9. Students will be absorbed in HCL Technologies upon completion of 6 months of training
10. Employment as Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
How To Apply For Walk-In :
1) Drive calendar : https://goo.gl/cVpNya (Copy and paste this link in your browser
– Dynamic Link: Click on Link and Find the Updated Venue Details Every day)
2) Recruitment Form : https://goo.gl/IMXRSG (Copy and paste this link in your browser)
– Note After filling the Recruitment Form, please wait for HCL admit card for you to appear for the drive. Please carry your CV, passport size photograph and govt. id proof to the venue.
- Please carry a printout of this mail, Two resumes, one recent passport sized photograph and a Govt. ID proof (failing to produce these documents would cancel permission for HCL Interview) and directly walk in to the below mentioned venue for the interview