Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2017 For Freshers As Software Engineer @ Chennai
Software Engineer Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Hexaware Technologies|
|Salary||Rs 5-6 LPA|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA 2017 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Walkin Date||18 June 2017|
Hexaware is a leading Software services provider that offers powerful process-driven, high quality, cost-effective solutions specializing in Application Management, EAI, e-Commerce, ERP and Embedded Systems. Especially into SAP & PeopleSoft A deep understanding of business processes across a number of service sector industries coupled with a range of cutting edge technology skills help us to provide software services to the Airlines, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industries while our Technology Practices provide answers to most critical challenges prevalent in the current environment. Our Onsite/Offshore delivery process allows significant cost saving, our processes are assessed at SEI CMM-Level 5, the highest level of Capability Maturity Model (CMM). BVQi has certified our company ISO 9001: 2000 and our Company has also been assessed for TickIT standards help us to continually add value to our clients.
- Masters / Graduate in Engineering discipline, preferably Computer Science.
- Should be in their final year of masters / graduate program
- Must have good programming experience through projects executed during graduate program.
- Should have presented technical papers on their subject of interest and carried out potential R&D work on the same line.
- Should be tech-savvy and platform agnostic.
- Need to have advanced math skills, which allows to write complex algorithms required for
- Must be capable to work on any programming language showing quick learning ability.
- Must have worked on any of the following programming languages; Python, Node.js, C#, PHP, Java with experience covering client-server, networking, and database systems.
- Must have development experience on web-application development, mobile apps (android / iOS)
automation tools and general development projects.
- Experience on popular development frameworks for building commercial applications is
- Knowledge on web services / API integrations through frameworks & popular web protocols is mandatory.
Familiar with ORM libraries & databases like MySQL, MongoDB or other systems.
- Understanding of async programming, event-driven & common design patterns is highly
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages, data interchange formats like JSON /XML is preferred.
- Strong skills on unit testing, debugging & versioning are required