HLL Life Care Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineering Trainee On 12 Dec 2016 @ Kerala
|Company Name||HLL Life Care Ltd.|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/- p.m|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Dec 2016|
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) commenced its journey to serve the Nation in the area of healthcare, on 1st March 1966, with its incorporation as a corporate entity under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. HLL was set up in the natural rubber rich state of Kerala, for the production of male contraceptive sheaths for the National Family Welfare Programme. HLL commenced commercial operations on 5th April 1969 at Peroorkada in Thiruvananthapuram (formerly Trivandrum). The Plant was established in technical collaboration with M/s Okamoto Industries Inc. Japan.
- BE / B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics) with minimum 60% of marks.
- Nature and Tenure of engagement 3 years under Training & Development Scheme
- Maximum Age: 27 Years as on 01/12/2016.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India Rules
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The above training will not confer on them any claim as of right or otherwise for consideration for regular employment in the Company.
- The training will be for a period of 3 years only which could be reduced at the discretion of the Company
- without notice and without assigning any reason what so ever.
- The training will be at Akkulam factory, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Those who have undergone training once, in the Company under this scheme are not eligible to apply.
SALARY: 1st year -Rs. 10,000/-p.m., 2nd year -Rs. 11,000/- p. m., 3rd year -Rs. 12,000/- p.m
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, AKKULAM FACTORY,
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695017