Honeywell Hiring Freshers As Technical Support Associate On Feb 2016 @ Gurgaon
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Job ID : 00307211
- Responsible for answering Tier 1 calls to support end customers resolve product related issues to the best of their satisfaction.
- Meet all the targets laid down as client requirements under all circumstances – Schedule Adherence, Service Level, VoC, AHT, Calls per Rep, Call quality.
- Have an individual development plan to improve skill set to Tech Support Specialist responsibilities.
- Seek feedback from immediate supervisors via 1-O-1 or metrics discussion
- Seek knowledge sharing sessions with HD/SA for self improvement
- Work closely with immediate supervisor for all performance, learning and development aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree from a renowned / reputed college / university
- Able to operate PC based programs in a Windows environment.
- Ability to gather and assimilate data to deliver accurate solutions to the customer in a professional manner.
- Takes initiative to lead and supports team members in dealing with change.
- Uses up-to-date technical knowledge, skills and experience to effectively perform jobs and contribute to the success of the department.
- Maximizes productivity levels while providing world class customer service.
- Displays effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates effective use of soft skills – listening, probing and questioning.
- Effective communication skills and appropriate usage of the English language
- Flexibility to work in shifts