Honeywell Hiring Freshers As Network Engineer On Jan 2017 @ Pune
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
- Candidates should possess B.E. in Computers, Electronics or Instrumentation
- Good communication skills.
- Good learning curve and good analytical skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Open to travel across sites per project needs.
- Hands on Experience in networking; switches, routers, firewalls. Certification in networking CCNA is must.
- Hands on experience on windows back up restore processes.
- Working knowledge of latest windows operating systems administration; MCSA or other Microsoft administrator certification is preferred.
- Experience in implementing IT security and secured network such as VPN.
- Experience in applying regular windows updates, patches, antivirus
- Hands on experience on areas such Domain controllers, DHCP, RDP.
- Experience in designing network with best practices.