HP Employee Referral Drive For Freshers As IT Developer/Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||IT Developer/Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
Job Requirement / Responsibilities:
- Involved in the full software development lifecycle and Testing
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Design and implement features and platform components from requirements
- Execute unit and integrated tests of applications
- Document the development of code changes and write technical reports
- Maintain applications, infrastructure, and information systems, and perform troubleshooting and debugging tasks
- Provide technical support to customers
- Design new algorithms to automate business processes
- BE /B. Tech/MCA- Specialized in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Science/ EEE/ E&C 2014 and 2015 batch only with an aggregate of Minimum 60% in 10th and 12th and 60% in Graduate and
- Post Graduate with no arrears as on date.
Skills Required :
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Passion for technology.
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
FaceBook Group Facebook Page